Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Patty's Day one of my fav days!


It's just around that corner...more like tomorrow. St. Patty's day! I'm not Irish at all but I love to help celebrate it with the traditional green beer. I love dressing Kage up in the garb also! I don't think she minds to much...in fact she's a lot like her father and enjoys the attention. She's so funny right now. She walks every where and, in fact, loves to run from me when I try to chase her. She even has a high pitch squeal! She's good times.

Kage and I went for a walk today...we got half way around before she wanted up, She's a trooper! Then she came in a took her nap, this is my time to catch up on laundry and , well you know, the mom routine. Pretty uneventful!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Oh Kayla! I am so excited you started a blog!! I love the picture of Kage in her little bikini! She knows she's hot stuff already!