Monday, March 23, 2009

Well Kage cut another tooth...this one makes six. Let me tell you it has been a fight to get this one in. She has been uber cranky!

We went to Billings this weekend and Kage, for the first time, Swam. She was so darn cute in her little bikini! I took her into the Pool, and Lee wanted me to try to dunk her....well I did and she looked at me like I was tryin' to kill her. Which, if I were in her shoes, I would've also! It took her a while to trust me again, but once she did she had a blast.

Yesterday was such an awesome day! We went outside and played with her big ball that I got at Wal-mart. She even took out her Golf clubs and hit them for the first time. We are hopeing it catches on and she will be the next Paula Creamer! :)

1 comment:

The Jewell's said...

Seriously! I am so glad you have started a blog, be careful it's addicting! By the way, who in thier right mind would ever allow you on a ladder? I think that's abuse dude! Kage is SO beautiful, you guys should really do it again if they're gonna come out that cute. Love ya'll! Heidi

Newer Post Older Post Home